We are open!
The safety and wellbeing of our guests remains our top priority.
Therefore, we have made adjustments to our health and safety standards to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. The hygiene protocol and below measures are assessed daily and adapted to the latest recommendations from the relevant authorities.
– We are open for lunch, dinner and drinks 7 days a week.
– On some days, dinner time slots are applicable. Dinner is served in two shifts per evening, at 5:30pm and 8pm. Each shift with a maximum seating time of two hours.
How to make a reservation?
– Restaurant visits are by reservation only.
– We accept a maximum of 4 guests per table.
– 2 guests at a table, who are not from the same household, are allowed to be seated at a table without 1.5 meters distance.
– 3 or 4 guests at a table is only allowed in case all persons are from the same household.
– Also to visit the cocktail bar for drinks only, a table reservation is required (max. 4 guests per table). Can’t find at suitable time online? Give us a call to check availability.
– Dinner is also served in our inner garden, depending on the weather.
– Drinks are also served on the terrace in front of the hotel, depending on the weather.
– Upon making a reservation and upon arrival in the restaurant, you will be asked certain questions about your health as per government regulation.
Which safety measures did we take?
– A safe distance of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) is maintained between each table.
– The restaurant is accessible for a maximum of 30 people (incl. staff) at the same time.
– Gel hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the restaurant.
– Your table is cleaned and prepared for your arrival shortly before your reservation starting time.
– Restaurant service will be different than you are used to,
since we will use side tables to serve your dishes and drinks and to collect used tableware, for which we ask your assistance.
– All dishes are prepared and served with the highest attention to hygiene.
Which support do we ask from you?
– Change of plans? No worries, but just let us know. You can always cancel or modify your reservation free of charge.
– Stay at home or in your room if you have (mild) cold-like symptoms. You can cancel your reservation free of charge.
– Please follow the instructions of our team.
– Cashless payments are preferred.
Don’t hesitate to reach out via email@example.com or 020 555 1727