Our restaurant is closed per October 15th until further notice.
We are open!
The safety and wellbeing of our guests remains our top priority.
Therefore, we have made adjustments to our health and safety standards to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. The hygiene protocol and below measures are assessed daily and adapted to the latest recommendations from the relevant authorities.
– We are open for lunch, dinner and drinks 7 days a week.
– We close our doors for new guests at 9pm and everyone must have gone home by 10pm.
How to make a reservation?
– Restaurant visits are by reservation only.
– We accept a maximum of 4 guests per table.
– 2 guests at a table, who are not from the same household, are allowed to be seated at a table without 1.5 meters distance.
– 3 or 4 guests at a table is only allowed in case all persons are from the same household.
– Upon making a reservation and upon arrival in the restaurant, you will be asked certain questions about your health as per government regulation.
Which safety measures did we take?
– A safe distance of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) is maintained between each table.
– The restaurant is accessible for a maximum of 30 people (incl. staff) at the same time.
– Gel hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the restaurant.
– Your table is cleaned and prepared for your arrival shortly before your reservation starting time.
– Restaurant service will be different than you are used to,
since we will use side tables to serve your dishes and drinks and to collect used tableware, for which we ask your assistance.
– All dishes are prepared and served with the highest attention to hygiene.
– All staffmembers wear a facemask.
Which support do we ask from you?
– Change of plans? No worries, but just let us know. You can always cancel or modify your reservation free of charge.
– Stay at home or in your room if you have (mild) cold-like symptoms. You can cancel your reservation free of charge.
– Please follow the instructions of our team.
– Cashless payments are preferred.
– Wearing a face mask in our property is highly recommended.
Don’t hesitate to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 555 1727